Our Company specializes in complete services for "the best motivated employees". Focusing on these products strengthens the technical expertise of our mechanics, avionics technicians, completion technicians, and paint technicians. This strategy significantly enhances our ability to provide maximum efficiency and a higher level of quality service. Our company is located in Austin and we are in the market for dedicated, experienced qualified individuals who are interested in becoming apart of our team. Company Benefits: AETNA Major Medical Program (Affordable Care Act Compliant Program) Prescription Drug plan. Vision Plan Group Life Insurance ST Disability Program Full dental plan. Mutual LT Disability Plan. Excellent vacation plan. We provide a non-matching 401(k) plan that gives employees the opportunity and incentive to save for retirement through regular payroll deductions. Services: LOGMET LLC is a Logistics Prime Contractor on over 25 contracts to include DOCAT 4, Navy Seaport Next Generation (NxG), KRACEn and GSA Professional Services. We are a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small business based in Austin, Texas. LOGMET LLC performs logistics functions nationwide these functions include: Process requests, storage, and issue of supplies and equipment; Provide customer services and research capabilities, Maintain accountability records of equipment; Provide pick-up and delivery services, Operate Hazardous Material Cell; Provide Medical Logistics Materiel services;Operate, insure, and maintain vehicle fleet;Operate Base Motor Pool; Manage mobility bags & chemical warfare assets to support contingency operations; Airfield Management; Postal Operations; Fuels; Air Traffic Control; Pilots; Aircraft Maintenance (Fixed/Rotary); AGE; Sheet Metal; Life Support; Transient Alert. Formed in 2005, by two Air Force Veterans, LOGMET LLC is a Department of Veteran Affairs Certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business headquartered in Austin, Texas. We offer a wide range of capabilities in aviation support services, logistics, information technology, supply chain management, acquisition and equipment maintenance. As a Prime Contractor, we provide responsive, high quality technical solutions to a wide range of Federal Government customers, nationwide - "Putting the Customer-First" Supported Manufacturers: AECOM, L3 Vertex, DynCorp, Trax International V22, CASA 212, UH1, UH60 [Blackhawks], CH53, F-15, C-130
|Required Education||High School|
|Years of Experience||1 years|
As a Production Associate, you will be trained on how to help build the most exciting, environmentally friendly vehicles on the planet. If you have a strong work ethic, are reliable and flexible as to a job schedule, and value teamwork in a fast-paced and safety-focused environment we want to hear from you! Must be age 18 or older.
· Perform assembly work and operate manufacturing equipment
· Follow safety guidelines & procedures
· Identify continuous improvement opportunities
Work Environment and Essential Physical Demands
· You must be able to perform physically demanding work for extended periods of time, up to 12 hours a day. This includes but is not limited to:
· Frequently and repetitively lift, push and carry up to 35 lbs., and carry 20 lbs. up and down stairs.
· Frequently and repetitively bend, lift and reach to install vehicle parts.
· Stoop, lay, bend, reach, squat, kneel, crouch, twist and crawl for extended periods of time.
· Climb and maintain balance on ladders, scaffolding or other high structures.
· Potential exposure to confined spaces and hazardous materials used in the painting process.
· You must be able to perform assembly work and receive safety signals using sight, touch, and hearing.
· You will be required to wear Personal Protective Equipment, including but not limited to safety glasses, safety shoes, bump caps.
· You must be able to read, speak and understand English, both written and verbal.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.50 per hour
12 hour shift
|Job Category||Craft and Related Trades Workers|