An 8(a) Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business. Lawton, OK
|Required Education||High School|
|Years of Experience||7 years|
*$1500 Signing Bonus after 9 months of Employment*
The Senior Technical Writer is responsible for collecting and interpreting technical data or information and coordinating layouts for publication. Work is generally independent and collaborative in nature. Support in the areas of documentation and technical writing requires preparation of instruction manuals, journal articles, and other supporting documents to communicate complex and technical information more easily.
Essential Functions of the Position
· Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience.
· Independently gather information from subject matter experts to develop, organize, and write procedure manuals, technical specifications, and process documentation.
· Creates and publishes technical documents and manuals.
· Contributes to moderately complex aspects of a project.
· Performs other relevant duties as assigned.
No direct supervisory responsibilities.
Required to walk, stand, sit and move about the property for long periods of time.
Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Indoor/Outdoor; exposure to external environmental conditions possible.
· Noise level can range from minimal to intense.
· Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Must be proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
· Must be able to speak, write, read, and understand English.
· Must be adaptable, flexible, and able to adjust to new or changing instructions.
· Must be able to multi-task and complete assignments accurately and on time.
· Must have 4-7 years of related work experience.
· Must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
· Possess a Valid Drivers’ License without special restrictions.
· Must be a US Citizen.
· Secret Security Clearance required.
|Job Category||Clerical Support Workers|